Sunday, June 10, 2012

house tour

Welcome to my home.
Here's the front entrance.

 And to your left is the music room
 The living room taken from the kitchen, looking into the music room.
 Living room looking into the kitchen. it's an open concept plan.
 And the kitchen looking into the living room, We renovated this kitchen when we first moved in 10 years ago. Love that the stove is in the island, as when you're cooking, you can talk to guests instead of having your back to them.
Our 2nd floor.
And our spa-like bathroom! :} We had this done a few years after we moved in.
 The children's bedroom is a long, double room instead of 2 small rooms. It was this way when we moved in. So now they have a sleeping area with the bunk beds and a play area.
 Our master bedroom with a w/o to a balcony.
Here's the 3rd floor.
 Another picture of my sewing room.
 And a dull guest room. I love sleeping up here when it's raining. I can hear the rain on the roof.
 This foyer on the 3rd floor is my most favorite room. A feeling of calm.
 And this is why my house looks so clean and staged! Yep, we're moving!! Middle of July.
Come back later and I'll tell you more about it. We're accepting offers on Tuesday evening, so hopefully we'll have a sold sign on it by Thursday.

This house has watched is grow from a new couple, to newly weds, new parents and a young family. Many fun times and firsts in this house. We shall treasure it forever.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amanda

1 comment:

Pétra said...

It look so bright and fresh I am sure it will sell in a heartbeat. How exciting!13