Tuesday, January 10, 2012

dog puppet

Here's the dog puppet from Warm Fuzzies (see details in post below)

Bit pink isn't it!

Love that little fuzzy, bent ear.

Here it is hangin' with the cat. They won't be together for long. They're jammin' it up as much as they can.


I went and got myself into a musical production of Hello Dolly. I used to do musical theatre when I first moved here, but haven't done it since I met my husband 12 years ago. It seems kind of strange to go back into this. the last time, I was single, young, childless. Basically, just me, to do whatever I wanted, where ever. Now, 12 years later, I'm married, got kids and am just that much more grown up. Oh, and I'm over 40. Anyone else over 40 have that "I don't give a crap" thing goin' on? You know, your filter is not always on and you just don't care (within reason) what other people think. I heard it happened at 40. now I'm living it. Kind of liberating somehow. My husband got it too last year. He didn't understand what I was talking about. Now he does.
Anyhow, I digress. Point is, it should be interesting to be involved in something that will take up my time and take me away from my family on a regular basis. Show's in late March. i'll tell you more as we get closer.

Ciao,
Amanda

No comments: