Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ontario Science Centre



Today, we went to the Ontario Science Centre It's only about 12 minutes from us and my uncle got us a membership for Christmas! I'm so happy. The kids are so happy. And we got free parking and IMAX movies. (My husband will have to take them to that. I would just throw up. Don't like all that stimulation)

So today was just a quick 2 hour visit to check in and take a venture around.
Here is a picture of Newfoundland. Where I'm from. The south West coast,(bottom left) is Port Aux Basques. You can see, there are a lot of mountains.

Neve was particularly enjoying this exhibit. Me too.



And this one was fun. I think this is her alter ego.


Normally, I wouldn't take my camera. Inside darkish places don't work for me. But I just took my new Prime telephoto macro lens. Nice. Clap Clap.
Yesterday, I spent the WHOLE day in my PJS and hardly got up. Just enough to put some laundry in. And I read a new book in 1.5 days. And I think I had 2 or 3 naps. Thankful that my family let me do such.

Maybe I'll feel like crafting soon.

Cheers,
Amanda

No comments: