Friday, December 30, 2011

cardinal ornaments

My Uncle gave me a few cardinal ornaments. The cardinal, as I may have mentioned before, is special to me. My grandmother made all of her children (7) and her grand children (maybe 15 or more at the time?) a tree skirt (will take a picture another time) with a cardinal on it. I have made a few exactly the same in my time. So here is an ornament with a cardinal on it.

And the birdhouse




and a little bunny in the snow.


Sorry, not much for talking at the moment. it makes me cough. :}
Cheers,
Amanda

1 comment:

momof3girls said...

Your cardinal is beautiful! My youngest daughter loves the Northern Red Cardinal. It's always been her favorite. Funny thing is that it was my mother in law's favorite bird too. She died 6 years before my little Emma was even born. I think God is so sweet to give Emma and her grandma a common interest.