Tuesday, August 9, 2011

pirates and mermaids

The party loot bags are coming along. I always feel inadequate, so last minute, I decided to make some pirates and mermaids!

The mermaids were from Disney crafts
These are the first ones I made. I changed it up a bit for the rest.

Although there are many steps to complete them, the paint dries quickly so you don't have to wait in between steps.

My favorite is the bandana on the pirate. The pirate is my idea.

They are pirates with heart.

But sometimes..... they have to walk the plank!


have a good one!
Amanda

3 comments:

Hallie said...

I so love this idea!!! I Am going to be teaching a crafts class and this is going on my list!! Great for boys and girls!! Thanks!!

www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com

April's Homemaking said...

Oh my, these are so cute!! I think I need to head to the craft store and pick up some supplies- these would be perfect for my neice and nephew!!

Sandee Spencer said...

So darling. What type of paint did you use and how did you tie the bandana?