Wednesday, December 1, 2010

rewind

Hi Folks,
I've been sewing up a storm here. Mostly repeats of things I've done before for orders or in preparation for 2 more craft sales in a few weeks. Next year, i think i'll start making Christmas things in January. no kidding. i can't keep up.
Anyhow, Here's a post I did last Dec. The birdie from here is the same pattern for the birdies below. I just made the wings bigger and positioned them differently.
Even these birds look different now, I've added a clear seed bead for the eye and have a glass drop bead hanging from the bottom.

Read on .......

Ok, so all my 'work' surfing the blogs at night finally paid off. I've been searching for something... didn't know what it was, but something to satisfy my creating beast for the season. Well, check this out
Fa la la la la Felt
on Handmade Cathy Gaubert.

I drooled over the samples and went in search for the book. It's not out until August! So i bought the ebook. A simple process and instant gratification. Only problem is that I'm a book in my hands person. So as I find a project that i want to do, I print it off and and work from that. i think i'll have to purchase the actual papercopy when it comes out. Such great eye candy and many projects that I will do.

So here is my take on Little Birdie




Oh such fun and joy and felt!


Thanks for looking,
be back soon with something new when I can get the models in order. and better light. The weather has been gloomy to say the least.

Amanda

1 comment:

Anya said...

These are really pretty, great work, Amanda!