Saturday, October 9, 2010

leaf garland

This morning, the kids painted some water colour paper in fall colours. After they dried, I used my cuttlebug and QuicKutz maple leaf die to cut them out.

Then I sewed them in a row with the sewing machine, just sewing straight through the paper and nothing in between.

I also needle felted a few more pumpkins and an apple.

Our autumn nature dish is starting to come together.

We're off for Turkey dinner with family tonight. This will come with us along with some homemade apple cake for the hosts.


Have a good one,
gobble gobble.
Amanda

4 comments:

Bending Birches said...

beautiful! love your blog!

Bailey said...

We're going to have a Thanksgiving dinner on Monday. Mom and I are going to make apple crisps!! YUM!
:)

W-S Wanderings said...

I've been thinking of using my sewing machine to make a paper garland, and this is inspiring me all the more so!

Delightful needle-felted creations :-)

karen said...

your garland and needle felted apples look great!