Sunday, October 17, 2010

felt hair clips

hi ho,
well, the kids need a haircut again, so that means I need to make more clips. (I sell them at their hair cut place)
Here is the obligatory halloween clip. I'm going to make some candy corn clips too.


And the autumnal leaves... love the ginger colour and the moss green


And some purdy butterflies. I decided to change up the front a bit and swap the colours, but they're still a pair. And what do you think about that? I actually made pairs! I hate making pairs, but I was very good about doing these.


And my attempt to be a little artsy in my phototaking. The whole post was to be with greenery in the background, but my camera is having some issues. User issues I'm sure. Or maybe the wind blowing everything to kingdom come?


All shapes were cut using my QuicKutz dies and the cuttlebug machine.
Have a good one,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anya said...

Oooh these are so cute!