Friday, September 17, 2010

craft sale preparations

I really should be upstairs finishing up some projects. Reason why they aren't finished is because I didn't feel like finishing them when I made them. And I still don't feel like finishing them. But I must. Sale tomorrow.

I sorted out all my schtuff on the guest bed so I wouldn't have to clean it up. It's quite a bit of stuff, but I still wish I had more of what I make. I wish I didn't have to finish up so much stuff! :}

Next time, I'll make an album of past projects.


If you're in the Toronto area on Saturday the 18th, come visit me at the Applicious Festival. Say hello.

have a good one.
Amanda

2 comments:

TwigandToadstool said...

Good luck today! May you sell loads of goodies!
XO maureen

twolittleseeds said...

If I lived with you I would be your first customer x