Sunday, July 11, 2010

Neve is a Lulu

I bought this stamp from Stamping Bella a few lifetimes ago, thinking of Neve when she got older.



When I saw this picture on the camera, it flashed to my mind.


There were frogs in the pool and she was looking at them from afar. I asked her if she was a princess, she said , "no, I just wanted to hold the rail that way"

Driving home today. It took 8 hours for a 5 hour drive to get here due to a 2 hour detour. Hubby will be driving back with us this time, so I'll have some sewing time. yeah. Want to finish my block to show you. The Owl does have a little personality now and a fish is waiting to be created....

thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

momma rae said...

beautiful card! of course she is a sweet princess, too.

Bailey said...

Neve is so cute, and she definitely looks like a little princess!:D