Monday, June 21, 2010

flowers and labels

Howdy,
another brilliantly bright, hot day here. Perfect weather for summer solstice. How 'bout you?

Here's a pic of my flower wands to go with or without the pompom skirt. Together, it makes a nice bday present. (bright picture, it is sunny)


And I finally got a stamp with "By Hook & Thread" on it. I ordered it from Caroline at
Stampin' Up! ( Canadian orders only. Find a representative from your country to purchase from Stampin' Up! They have a demonstrator locator on their site. Even break it down locally)


It's the Princess or Pirate stamp towards the back of the catalogue. I can't remember which one. For now, I'm stamping it on ribbon and sewing it in to my projects. (When I remember) I also have a logo drawn up by a friend. Just have to tell her which one I like and let her do a good copy. Fun stuff.


And how do you like them polka dots? Yummy on the pom pom skirts....


thanks for Looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

TwigandToadstool said...

Love the flower wands, so whimsical and bright! Thank you for posting the link to the stamp folks...I would LOVE to get one made up for our business!!
:) maureen