Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zippy Winners!

Well, that was kind of anti-climatic. LOL I was excited about finding out where my readers were from, as I noticed there are some new ones, but ya didn't comment! did I scare ya away?
Anyho, My daughter picked out 2 names (proudly and wanted to pick more until she got her own). So the winners are:

Thanks to those who commented and thanks to all my readers. Without you, this would just be a big cyber memory book!

On with today's show....
Zippy Wallets from Anna at
Noodlehead She has an awesome tutorial. And I solved my mystery problem with the zippers on another of her tutorials. Now I feel confident with zippered pouches.


These are so addictive, you'll make more than one. Get your stash of zippers and snaps ready. I need more zippers already.

And a flash of the inside

Look at the size of them. too cute. Big enough for your gym card, a few coins and some keys. I cut and prepared little side tabs to put key rings on them for each one. But I forgot to sew it in, every. single. time! Neve already claimed the music one, so I'll have to replenish.


i took some pics of my other pom pom skirts, but am not overly happy with them. I'll try and take a few more. And I'm working on another project I hope to show you soon.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: