Monday, December 21, 2009

fleece spotted bag

This bag was quite easy to whip up and fun to make. It started out as a vision for a scarf, but I figured the little girl who it was for probably had enough scarves. So I made a bag. you can never have too many bags! The purple fleece was a scarf from the dollar store. Pink from Fabricland.


I even lined it! A big deal for me as I don't usually like to take the time to do it, but I'm glad I did.


I got the idea for the reverse applique(?) from ....ah man, I can't remember where from. I thought it was "Sew Liberated", but now I'm not sure.... If you know, tell me. It was a brown or green skirt with leaf pattern sewn and cut.


And I'm done caroling for 2010. Yeah. I didn't get a sore throat or sick. Touch wood. Just have to get through 4 days of singing for Church. Ah, c'mon Boxing day!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: