Sunday, December 13, 2009

felt cupcake pincushions

Here is my 2nd project from
Fa la la la felt

Last year, I bought the pincushion on the far right at a craft sale. I loved the size of it for my stamping desk. Geesh, remember when I used to stamp?

So I was excited when the Fa la la la felt e-book had a pattern for it. They mystery of what was inside was solved! It's a bottle cap, or stopper, as we would say in Newfoundland. In the e-book, they made them into little ornaments by putting a ribbon on the top.

These are so fun and simple to make. I have a few more I want to do before the season ends. Come to think of it, I may just make a half a dozen as cupcakes for the play kitchen. how yummy would they look?

thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Super cute! If one was to fall off your table and roll over to my house, then I couldn't help but give it a good home right?