Sunday, August 16, 2009

that's a scrappy card

Here's a card with no stamping! Wanted to use my SU leaves die and found the flowers in my stash/ I think they are Heidi Swapp.
Pearl brad from a trip to NS last summer and the lace is from a fabric store downtown. the lace border is Martha Stewart punch. Embossing is a Quickutz plate.


I just got the new diamond and dots one AND 2 new stamp sets from Papertrey ink!!!!!!! Christine over at Scraptime.ca went to CHA and visited nicole's booth. I'm sooo thrilled she was able to pick up the Button set and the polka dot basic set for me. And I don't have time to play with them. boo hoo. Off to Nova Scotia in the morning and I'm bringing sewing with me. you know what? It takes up less space than if I was to take enough stamping supplies to satisfy me! and I'm dying to use my mother's grown up serger instead of my mini one. Am I a little obsessed or wha?

Check back for a few more cards over the week. and maybe a few sewing projects.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: