Saturday, July 18, 2009

new home card

Lookeee here! I made a card!


Loving this little birdie and house. And the polka dots. I feel I'm a little out of the loop on the new card making stuff. I haven't been to a scrapbook store since May! can you believe it? But I'm getting in the mind set to start making some of my glass ornaments and practice my soldering again.

I think we're back on this time zone, so my energy level after dinner will allow me to create and make. I bought a batch of new fabrics that i have visions for also. The only thing I'm getting done are crochet flowers. I take those to the parks while the kids play.

Speaking of such, I can't wait for the city strike to be over. the pools and wading pools and summer programs are all shut down. It's sad. the kids are so eager to go swimming. Looking for some other things to do instead of the splash park near here. I'm getting a nice go on my bicycle though. And pulling 2 kids in the bike trailer makes for a good workout. It's all uphill on the way home.

Oh, some details on the card: Bird and house Quickutz, Branch and star-Stampin' Up!, Oval-nestabilities, paper-2 different kinds, sorry, don't know. Star tags, maybe prima? Comes in a little can. Sentiment-Stamping bella

That's all for now, got my desk cleared a little so hopefully I'll get to more papercrafts. I wanna scrap a page or 2 of our holiday.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: