Friday, April 24, 2009

it's a shoe thing

Well, this is a little different for me.
I pulled out this kraft and black card base from Ikea (purchased a long time ago) and added the white accents. I was planning on making a congrats on your new home card, but it wasn't workin' for me. The next day, I pulled out some chipboard pieces I had and the sentiment from Stamping Bella.

Added a bit of clear ribbon and rhinestone brads on my nestabilities ovals and there ya go.


It's a beauty day here. Off to the sailing club later for a BBQ. Tis sailing season. that means Amandaseason is almost over. lol
I've been blurfing other types of blogs lately and have been hit by the sewing bug. So last night, I went fabric shopping and am making a dress for Miss Neve. I realized that I'm also in a red mood. I bought 2 other outfits in red for her. Could I be growing out of my brown favoured mood? I have a tote bag pattern and a skirt pattern for me. Hope I get to sew it all.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: