Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post, I'm off to sing again. It's a long one tonight. And my feet are so sore from my boots. :} I've been wearing heeled boots when I sing since I started there 4 years ago. On the few occasions where I wore flats, I feel too short at the podium and end up singing on my tip toes.lol
Anyhow, on to what you're here for...


I made a bunch of these to give to some of the clergy and choiristers. that's why there are different colours.



Once cool technique was to stamp the cross in white on vellum. Then I turned it over and used my crochet hook (or stylus) to outline the image. this image was easy to do, as it was a double lined image. As you can see, it makes it look embossed.



Thanks for looking and hope the Easter bunny finds your house tonight!

Amanda

No comments: