Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dancing girl

Well HELLLOOO!!!! I'm back. thank you for returning although I haven't given you anything new in a week! I think that's the longest dry spell I've ever had! I was crocheting flowers though. I should take a pic before I send them off with hubby tomorrow.

Anyhow, I did get to play today. 3 projects, so I won't leave you for so long.

Here is a name badge for one of my cousin's children. More to come another day.

The ballet shoes are Quickutz and the sentiment is from Stamping Bella, as is the one on the other side.

This image is tutuface, also from Stamping Bella. I really need to go visit her soon. have you SEEN the new things she has?? I'm sure shoppers have been shrieking all week. My goodness, how to make a grown woman happy!


Butterfly is Martha Stuart punch (have you seen the cute little easter punches of chicks and bunnies. Too cute) and the letters are Quickutz moxie.

My LSS, www.scrabooksbydesign.ca, (they also do online orders and I can't get it to link properly,. so cut and paste to see it) is having a 2nd hand sale tomorrow. i've been saving myself all week! only problem is that I sing at church until noon and that is when the sale starts. So I miss out on some cool stuff I bet. They are lined up waiting before it opens.

Thanks for looking,
off to sing on this dull, wet, dreary day.
Amanda

No comments: