Thursday, March 12, 2009

another name tag

My girlfriend's daughter has been invited to join a gymnastic class for progressed kids. (that's my name, I don't remember what they call it. Stop laughing Barb.) Anyhow, I'm sure i"ll be corrected. Her family and I are excited and proud of her accomplishment. This tag is for her bag. I don't have a gymnast image in my collection, but I have this cheerleader from inqueboutique. Did I spell that right?


Sparkle compliments of Martha Stewart glitter. i used glitter!!! It is put on the sticky shapes. Hearts are made with SU 3 heart punch. Letters are Quickutz Moxie.


Ummm, that's about it. I tried my hand at a shabby chic today. Not my style, I'm sure I could have added a few more layers. I had fun. Hoping the sun will be out to take a pic before I give it away tomorrow.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: