Tuesday, February 17, 2009

baby giraffe

here is a card I'm making for my friend who just had a little boy.


I decided I wasn't going to use my cuttlebug machine or any dies for this mass produced card. 20 of them. instead, my design grew into colouring 20 giraffes with pencils and odorless mineral spirits and threading 40 buttons. What happened to simple eh? I used my Marvy scallop oval punch and some SU DP. The little blue dots around the oval is a flower centre from one of the Papertrey stamp sets. can't remember which one at present. Have to look thru my friend's case of prisma pencils to see if there is a more vibrant one. This koh-i-noor one looks a little dull to me.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! And well worth the extra work. Great job!