Monday, February 23, 2009

another cuppa tea

I had this stamp in my collection uninked since this summer. I bought it at a dollar store in Nova Scotia then. I went trolling around the internet to find a gift card template. I wanted something different...
Lo and behold, this came up on Splitcoast Stampers...

Coffee cup template by Lindsay Weirich at EDited to Add:
For some reason my hotlink is coming up incorrect. To get the Frugal crafter blog, just delete the "%20" from the web address and it will take you to the template. Thanks.

http://the frugalcrafter.wordpress.com
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1174878?cat=5645



DP is by Stampin' Up! The tea cups inside are Quickutz mini dies. They were in a winter theme set.


I liked the pocket feature and that the stamp image fit on the cup. I just wrote on the bottom of the saucer.


I taught this at a class yesterday. I gave the cardmakers coloured cardstock to trace and DP. What great combinations they made! I will definitely make more of these. Someone said you can get single serving coffee in tea bag .
How cool is that?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: