Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tulip thanks

Yeah!! I got to my room today. After 2 attempts to get my daughter to nap, she finally fell asleep in my arms on the couch. Problem is, she's still sleeping! It's 6:30pm. I think I'm up for a late night company tonight. :}

i got my son to make 4 thank you cards for his bday presents. It's not his best colouring. he found it a little overwhelming to colour 4 of the same things! Wait till he tries to mass produce 40!



I was inspired by his card, so I made a few of these also. Mine are the mini cards from Stampin' Up! i think they're about 2x3 ish. The sentiment is from the Michael's buck 50 bin, the tulip image is from a 2nd hand sale I went to . Have to check out the company later. And the wooden button came from the buck section at my grocery store. SCORE!!! I coloured with Koh i noor pencils and mineral spirits.





it's very very cold here these days. SO this nice, bright bouquet is a nice break. Hoping to play some more tonight. Will definitely play tomorrow morning. Have the morning to myself and don't have to go out to buy stuff. So I'm home, alone, with ideas, and products, some new toys. All alone, by myself, no one else but me. Oh, did I say that all ready??!!! LOL

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: