Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Button your heart

Umm, I don't really know what the title means. Just go with it eh??



This card didn't totally go as intended. The heart is a bit of a different shape. I think that's what is throwing it for me. But i like it.
I painted a chipboard heart white, then added buttons using Crystal effects. When I placed it on my confetti white cardstock, I realized that you couldn't see the edges too well. So I used a red marker and went under the buttons on the edge to bring out the shape a bit. I then drew a grey shadow.


I have a few non valentine projects to do. I had a request today for some of my crochet flowers to put on a baby's hat. So I'm happily crocheting and sewing buttons on. I'll take some pics so you'll have something different to look at. lol I learned how to crochet a leaf also. Way cool.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: