Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tree ornaments

Happy Day After Boxing day! Did you go out for any sales? I went to the in law's place. they live close to a huge mall. 2 Off ramps from the highway were blocked, as was the road to the mall. So glad we were going the opposite direction. And I'm staying in again today. We're off to Montreal at my sister in law's tomorrow. So I'll save my boot shopping till then.

Anyho... here is the 1st version of the ornaments I made. i made about 20 of them and forgot to take pictures. The red ones were so cute, I think I'll make a few more to have on hand.

The box is a matchbox style. the tag is from Quickutz Jolly die cut set.


I couldn't get a decent picture of it on the tree, so here it is on the table. I love this. I used Cuttlebug tree die and embossing set. The paper is glitter paper. And the glass is microscope slides. i didn't have to cut it! Limiting in size of project, but I'm happy with it. I plan on making more of this project for various occasions. can't wait. The hook is from Walmart. i have a bunch of people on the look out for them, as I need more gold ones to match the copper foil.


Thanks for looking and have a great New year's. I may check in before then, but I don't really have anything made to show you. I can show you my new boots when I buy them. Ooooo, that will bring you back for sure. lol

have a good one,
Amanda

No comments: