Friday, November 28, 2008

cupcake

here's a card I had fun with for my friend sarah's birthday. Also, my sister in law.




The cardbase is from michael's. It comes embossed already. The sparkle bits are also from a card pack. Big cupcake is from inque boutique. I used crystal effects on the cherry and leaf. The small cupcakes are from Stampin' Up!. It's the small wheel. I coloured with markers and then used chalk for the background. the little clip is from some tag maker machine. I bought a box of tags for like, 3 bucks. Shoulda bought the thank you ones also.
The hole and frame were cut from Nestabilities label 1.

I attended a birthday party for Sarah tonight. We had it at Stamping bella. Nicky did a great job with the cards again. What fun!
I have to get a pic of the card I made from the group to Sarah. A tri-fold card with Hello Kitty Paper. it was also a fun one.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: