Wednesday, October 22, 2008

nuthin'

Been busy around here singing and rehearsing for concerts. It has been a few years since I've performed on stage as soloist and in the choir. Man, you should have seen me trying to find my "uniform" Whites and blacks. I finally got it all together and have to do 2 more concerts on Saturday. I'm so out of singing shape in terms of endurance. Binder back (tensing up from holding the binder in place for so long) being stuck in between 2 people in the row and not being able to spread my wings. :} And then there are the control top hose and the lovely looking shoes, not so lovely to stand in for hours. But hey, I love it!! Nice to do it again.

So, all that to say, I don't have much to show ya. Just a few bibs I did a while back.
The bibs are from IKEA. The apple is from SU Tart and Tangy and both sentiments are from Stamping Bella.


This star is from a kid's block of foam stamps from Michael's years ago.



Hoping to get some time to craft on Friday??!! Maybe.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - I've never seen these - these are fabulous! You'll do a tutorial sometime :)