Sunday, October 26, 2008

Music bookmarks

I had a great weekend performing. What fun. Now I'm just downright knackered.

As a little thank you to the music director and the accompanist (the amazing 1 man orchestra), I quickly whipped up these bookmarks. I've done them before on here, but this is all I have to show ya.
Here are the covers. I used SU In Colours. The little Diva charm is from the buck store as is the little hanging frame on the blue one. I used Cuttlebug music embossing folder and then the Quickutz music notes. Popped it up, there ya go. The music on the cover is a retired Stampin' Up! background stamp done with whisper white ink.


You can see the cuttlebug music folder again on the bookmark. The sentiment is from Nova Scotia. Unmounted red rubber. Sorry, don't know who it is. The big eighth notes are also from Cuttlebug. The tassels are from ClearBags Canada ? I have a feeling it may be called something else. Handy to have.




Here's a fun game: Can you name the piece of music under the bookmarks?

ok, it's taken way too long to write this up and with many interruptions, I don't even know what I'm posting about anymore. lol
so I'll say, "a bientot"

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: