Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

It's my mom's bday today. I made this card 2 weeks ago. She doesn't have it yet. it's still sitting here in my pile. Bites when your family lives far away. I'm always late sending things, but have them before the time to be sent. LOSER i know.
Anyhow,
this card was cased from Renee at
http://reneevs.blogspot.com/2008/10/colour-sketch-challenge.html



I didn't have the set she used, so I used Papertrey Ink's Butterfly Kisses. The stitching is faux. I was too lazy to take out my machine and change the thread to black. Sorry mom, I know you gave birth to me and all, but I was just too lazy! LOL

Happy Birthday. Your card will be in the mail. :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card - your mom will love this. How did you make that cool flower?