Tuesday, September 23, 2008

super boy

Howdy!
Not much happening in my stamping world these days. I did play with my brayer yesterday and some fish. The fish set was given to me by my friend, Dorothy. It is a SU set from 1997. I can't wait to play with it again. And she also gave me a golf set from the same year. Awesome. Thanks so much Chloe.
Here is an image that I did last week. it is to go with the pirate card for Sam and Evan, 2 year old twins. Cutie pies.
houses Image is from Stampin' up!, Super Tyler is from Stamping Bella. Houses is on kraft CS and coloured with SU markers. I coloured the windows in white to pop it up. Still thinking of how to put it on a card.


Yesterday after nap, we went to the beach. We're having such a wonderful week weather wise, that we took it to the water. We had so much fun playing, playing, playing. It was one of those magical, happy times.



Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: