Saturday, September 13, 2008

star wish joy

I spent a few hours in my stamp room tonight and only came up with this. I'm pretty happy with it. So need to get into the groove. I think my happy hour must be some time in the morning, as I have no brain left after the kids go to bed. That used to be my prime stamping time. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

The white square and star stamp is Maya Road. The joy and wish sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's text box Set. I like how Nichole always has something extra in a set and those sentiments are it.

Star is punched with Stampin' Up! on baja breeze. So is the blue ink.

Oh yes, much fun at Bella's last night. One of the girls brought a chocolate fountain. 3 Pounds of chocolate is not a good night time sleep aid! Nuff said. I'll post some of the cards we did another time.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: