Monday, September 1, 2008

here is another one, just like the other one....

I had so much fun making the bookmark from the previous post, that I made a few more. I don't think I'm finished with these yet... I think I'll give this one to my son's new piano teacher. We're going to try the "Music for Young Children" program, as I get to participate in the class with him. At least he'll know one person. :} He's a little shy at first.


DP is Bella Rose-SU, image is from the Paper Pleasures stamp store in Lunenburg, NS. I bought it last year. The card base is embossed with cuttlebug folder-Adagio, and the music score inside the pink is retired SU.


Hope y'all had a great weekend. We're back into school routine tomorrow. My son will start Junior Kindergarten this week. The time has finally come!! Let's hope he's in a good mood that day. :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: