Monday, September 29, 2008

funky thanks

DH wanted a few thank you cards. Don't you feel so justified, when your partner requests a card and you can just go away and bring one back!?? lol No running to the store to look at all the sentiments and find the right card. you just make one yourself and tell him to write what he wants inside. The card is the picture on the front, not the words inside. Know what I mean? :}

This image is Funky Dandelion from Stamping bella. I was playing with the faux embossing technique, but I didn't look up how to do it. So I know I did it incorrectly, but I liked what I did. It is hard to see the detail in these blah lighting, kitchen pictures.

This is the first one I did.

Changed it up a bit with a little narrower block and popped up the image on pop dots.

Used Quickuts basic phrases for the thanks. I finally found a Happy Birthday set which will be on my next to get list.

Don't ya love those wee wee little tiny brads. Soo tiny. can't remember who it's from. Sorry.


There ya go. I went with the easy card. I also made one in black and grey. Just figuring whether I should use a little colour for the thanks and matting.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: