Monday, August 4, 2008

golf anyone??

I had a huge card making weekend with my sister in law. 42 elaborate birth announcement cards and 21 thank you cards and 1 simple scrapbook page layout. Whew!! But it was fun and gave an accomplished feeling.


This card was requested for a friend of theirs who is turning 40. He is also a golf player and I was excited to finally use my golf ball and tee Quickutz die that I've had for some time.
Paper is Stampin up, number is Cuttlekids, oval: nestabilities. Cuttlebug folders and a few eyelets. Voila.

I did get to go to a scrapbook store called Scrapbook Quebequois. Great stuff and great prices. I found only 1 french sentiment which was a little disappointing. It's a get well soon one.

Well, after being in the car for 8 hours for a 5 hour car trip, I'm ready to go to bed.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: