Friday, July 11, 2008

music bookmark

here is the bookmark I made to go with the card:



Same papers as the card in previous text. This bookmark and jacket comes from Sharon Johnson's blog- http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ Nov 9, 2007 entry. I love it as a little thank you gift.
The ribbon come from Walmart! by the metre or yard if you're from the imperial system. The music score image is a retired SU block.


I made the charm using shrink art. The notes are the Quickutz notes. There are 2 in the single die, just as it is in the charm. I tried to cut through the shrink art paper, but it wouldn't work, didn't cut all the way through. I really wanted to make a smaller charm than the previous one, so I used Su scallop circle to punch around it. Coloured the back of the notes with marker and shrunk. You like?


Thanks for looking!
Amanda

No comments: