Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grillafella apron

We still have a squirrel, not that we've seen him. Just signs of him in the house!

Here is a card I did for a pool party we went to yesterday.
The idea for the apron comes from my DH's cousin and fellow paper crazed crafter, Anabela.. You can see here sample here.
http://creationsbybela.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-06-11T07%3A06%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=10
Now that I look at her cards, Seems they must be a little bigger to get all the stuff on?



Grillafella from Stamping Bella. Oval from nestabilities. Thanks from Quickutz and the sewing stitch on the border is from sassafrass lass. I love that it is acrylic and you can shape it to the paper. I got the shape of the apron from putting part of an oval die and tracing it. Ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

Don't know if you can see it written on the BBQ, but it says. "your old Weber". I think it was around Christmas time, my DH had a great deal on some GPS systems. So he traded one for a Weber BBQ with a guy at work. We got the rotisserie from him yesterday. Guess we'll be eating roast chicken this week, or Frango assado in Portuguese. YUMM. Who wants some?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Who are you calling crazy? LOL Just kidding! Love the card and mine was a standard size and challenging to fit everything on it!