Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Diaper duty

WHew, it sure is hot and sticky here. I hope you like this card. I finished it on a muggy day in the attic!! And DUH, I was playing with the heat gun before I abandoned it when common sense came to me.




As shown before, this image is retired SU jumbo wheel I borrowed from a friend. The pink paper is from coordinations and embosses with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. The green vertical stripe is yummy velvet paper from Doodlebugs and embossed with another cuttlebug folder (sorry name escapes me at the moment) Ribbon is from Walmart. I love this ribbon! ANd soo cheap.
The little flower thingy in the bottom is from a set of 4 charms I bought at the LSS. Sorry, package was thrown away long ago, but I will be making some more with shrink art. I think, if I can figure out the printing backwards thing. Or maybe print it backwards on the computer, then shrink it.?? Any suggestions? I added some $$store bling and popped it on a velvet circle from Quickutz circle. Coloured it with my Koh-i-noor and Odorless Mineral Spirits.

Off to wake the kiddo and go to a music class. Fun to see them dance around and listen to someone else! :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: