Monday, June 9, 2008

we're back!!


yeah, we're back. boohoo we're back.
but I won't be keeping the Portugal stories back. Still have many adventures to tell and pictures, on this blog to show.

The flight back went very well. Better than the flight over. We went to bed around 5;30 pm and I woke around 3:30 am, but stayed. We are in the midst of a heat wave, but it is cool outside right now. The kids are out playing in the yard.. 6:30 in the morning. Wonder when we'll crash again?

How about a card? I did this one before I left. I was playing with my glue pad. Used it to stamp the image and poured eggplant embossing powder on it. The idea didn't work as the glue wasn't thick enough to keep the EP on. SO I heat set it. Added some bling from Michael's.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: