Tuesday, June 10, 2008

some stamping time

We are sorta on a schedule today,, so that meant I got to stamp when Neve had a nap.

I was making a card for my dad for father's day and had a brown card front embossed with cuttlebug folder- Traffic Jam- that I didn't use.

I was punching some butterflies with Martha Stewart and they fell onto the squares of the embossing. BINGO. Lightbulb moment. So I added them, used Quickutz sentiments and a bit of bling in the centre of the butterflies. Love it. So I tried it in wild wasabi. yeah, I know, the photo doesn't look like it. I'll be making a bigger batch of these as I have many thank you cards to send to Portugal. the paper is Stampin' Up! DP. Can't remember the name right now. sorry.

Must get the boy out of the tub and go to bed myself. The day has finally caught up to me once I sat down. :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


No comments: