Wednesday, May 7, 2008

She's turning 2



yeah, lame title. This card is for my niece, Lauren. She's turning 2 next week, but we'll be away, so I'll have to put it in the mail soon. She's only 3 months older than my daughter. Wish we lived closer. They would have a blast.

Realized there isn't a lot of stamping on this one. And it has a polka dot theme. Elephant and #2 are Cuttlekids dies. The #2
is stamped with dots from the Dots and Paisley set from SU, then embossed with pink EP. The wagon is also done in pink embossing powder. The stamp is from Stamping Bella! yes, it's true. One of the 1st images I ever ordered. Weird eh? I had to cut the handle, it was in the wrong direction.

What else? Oh yes, background: Base is a sparkle card from a box I bought at Michael's last fall, bottom vellum is cuttlebug circle plate, soft sky is cuttlebug swiss dots. I tore the papers for some interest.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: