Sunday, April 27, 2008

Punched Purse





I know Quickutz has a purse die, but when I saw Lindsay's tutorial on this purse, I knew I wanted to try it. She has some great stuff.
In My Stamp Room
http://lcsstamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/04/punch-tutorial.html
I used Stampin' Up's Round tab punch and Quickutz hoop die for the handles. Paper SU, except for the purple polka dots. Don't know what that one is. The little bling is from the dollar store. The flowers are from Michael's buck 50 bin a while back.
Scallop card is from Quickutz Cookie cutter.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda! Awesome Purses!! I am glad that you like them so much! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Have a great day!

Nancy B said...

That's totally awesome! I'm always checking things like this out. When I get a chance to play with someones SU punches.

But you found one that I haven't.

Love the card with the creative little purses.

Have a super creative day!