Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Introducing Ella and Looloo



I LOVE This stamp. Looloo's hair reminds me of my daughter's hair. One thing I hold dear is being able to bury my face in the back of her head of fine, fine, curly hair when she cuddles with me. So soft and whispy. Now you think I'm crazy don't you?lol

These friends are from Stamping Bella. Yes,it's true. There are so many other lines than just bellas! And I saw some sneak peaks of ones to come! Cool Beans!

Anyhow, the first one uses some SU brown paper from Berry Bliss and the pink check was bought a while ago at a LSS. I coloured with my SU markers and blender pen, but after playing with the Prismas and mineral spirits,I want those now. I need a job!

On the 2nd card,I had a little girl in mind, who is turning 2 tomorrow. Hence, the #2 in the corner. This time, I paper pieced the elephant with the same pink check as the 1st card. I like it. I think I'll piece him again. The brown paper was put through my cuttlebug with an embossing die. (You think I could remember the name,I only have one large embossing die!) I used the valley side instead of the mountain side. (I can't think of the term for that now either... inverted and extroverted?? )

Well, that is enough to send me to bed. :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: