Wednesday, March 26, 2008

recipe book




So here's a sneak peek at the recipe book I'm making for my mom and her siblings. This paper is from Papertrey Ink. I've just done some in SU Western Sky and am cutting out paper from Summer Picnic for a few more. There are 7 of them all together. Big family. Well, at least there aren't 10 like my dad's! lol

I have to redo this book b/c I dropped it in the snow and the ink ran. boo hoo. But at least the template is done and I can whip them off like that after everything is cut. No prob.
The title on the cover is done with Maddie Ann alpha from Quickutz. And a few of the little dies were used inside the layouts also.

Got a great patch on my upper back for the sore muscles, so I was able to work. Thank goodness. It was a rough day before I decided to try it. It's lovely, nice menthol scent. Clears the sinuses. :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
This is incredible - very inspiring! Glad to see your Apple Crisp recipe is the same as our family's :)

Keep the heat on your back....

S.