Saturday, March 15, 2008

preggers congrats



It's Saturday already! And the last time I posted was Tuesday?? I've been creating, so guess I forgot to share.

There are so many pregnant women at the drop in centre I bring my kids to everyday, I'm afraid to drink the water! lol So I figured I should build a stash of congrats and baby cards.

This one used the new spring moss colours from Papertrey Ink and the designer paper. Instead of their coordinating aqua mist colour, I used SU, Soft Sky. It's close enough.

The stamps are from Michael's buck 50 bin a few years ago. She looks glowing doesn't she? The congrats on the outside of the card uses a die from the Quickutz Revolution. It took a long time to cut that baby out, as I couldn't get it to cut properly. No amount of adding layers between the cutting boards (I used my cuttlebug) made a clean cut. Until... I turned the word vertical. It was like buttah I tell ya, buttah! I also paper pieced the lady's dress.

Thanks for looking and look forward to some more projects...
Amanda

No comments: