Tuesday, March 25, 2008

one bad apple


I got my new Summer Picnic DP and Tart and Tangy stamp set from Stampin' Up! yesterday and had only a few minutes to play before going to bed. Not really what I had in mind, but at that hour, I didn't resist. And, I don't have anything else to show you at present.

I'm working on some recipe books for my mom. They are 4x6. I did a stupid thing... cut the paper 4.25x5.5, like a card front. for 3 sets! and the covers are already done..4x6. So now I'm trying to figure out .. I think I'll make new covers, rather than reprint and layout the inside pages. Only thing, The covers are precut chipboard. And, I did the title in Quickutz letters. Time consuming to cut and glue those itty bitty things. Oh well, you don't need to hear anymore of my dilemma.

I really should get up there and do some work on it. My DH put a printer up there so now I don't have to lose my flow to come downstairs to print. Once I leave that room, it takes a bit to get me back up.

Wow, I'm sounding a bit winge-y tonight aren't I?! I have tense muscles in my shoulders and neck. Kinda useless right now. Sorry, there I go again. LOL
I'm outta here.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: