Monday, March 3, 2008

Never Ending Joy


This is a new set I got from Stampin' Up!. I love this set. The sentiments with it are for Easter, but I thought the cute mini cards, also from SU, were perfect for thank you notes. This set comes in 3 stamps. I used markers on the stamps to get the variation in colours. Too cute. Even my son coloured and stamped with them for about 30 minutes.
Not sure if you can see it well, but I scored the outside of the cards for a bit of relief.

That's it, been working on cards for a workshop this weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great.
I got your ball chain and connectors as well as some plastic luggage tags which you may or may ot be able to use. If you are not in a hurry I will bring to Sarah's when I pick up my next order. If you are needing it sooner, give me a call and we can make some arrangements to get them to you.
Viola

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Amanda! These are perfect little thank you cards.