Saturday, March 1, 2008

He Has Risen




I received the new Papertrey Ink designer 6x6 papers and coordinating spring moss colour scheme cardstock, ribbons and ink. Love that colour.
I immediately wanted to punch little squares with the DP. Then I had the thought to make the stain glass window. The stamps are from Michael's buck 50 bin.
I like how this card turned out. if I had the smaller tag punch (SU) I would probably outline the window a little better. But I only had 20 minutes to get this idea out of my head and on to paper before rescuing my husband from crazy children. Why is witching hour the one when you're trying to cook supper? lol
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Did you buy the "Everyday Blessing" stamp set also from Papertrey? My friend Kelsey designed it, isn't it pretty?