Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthday Whimsy


Oh boy, am I sore! We had a dump of 25 cm of snow in the last day. I shoveled twice yesterday and was up at 7am (6am real time before the time change) today shoveling again. The snow drifts were amazing. had to push my way out the back door. Then off to church to sing 2 services, after that, off to teach the card class. By the time I got home, my son was a little stir crazy, so I gobbled dinner and took him outside, to the playground to let off some energy. A playground full of snow is fun! Needless to say, I'm pooped!

In the card class today, it was fun to see everyone get involved, relax and show their creativity in changing little elements on the cards to make them their own.

Here is one of the cards from the class that I cased from Andrea Walford. SHe has great ideas and had an Easter tutorial blitz this past week. Check her out at http://andreawalford.com/ Feb. 28 entry.

I used kraft paper as the base, purely pomegranate, turquoise and pumpkin pie. Stamps are from the Sale a bration. DP is Bali Breeze.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: