Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A boy and a truck




Well, I haven't been in my stamp room for a few nights. And I even got my Papertrey order today with the new cardstock, ribbon and DP. No brain to create. I'm expecting my SU order tomorrow, so maybe I can get some inspiration from the Easter Stamps.

So here is what I have to share. I took these pictures of my son this past summer. (seeing him in no shirt on this cold day of windchill of -28C makes me shiver). These trucks are parked outside of the distillery district. He was in a funny mood and played along with the camera snapping mother. Just a little ham No?
I really would like to scrapbook this series. I have more shots, but I don't know what kinds of embellishments to put with it. No idea of a theme or where to even start. I just LOVE the feeling of the photos and the colours of the trucks.
SO, If you have any ideas, please share! :}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos - I can see why you want to do something special with these. I can't get over how much that truck looks like Mater :)