Friday, January 11, 2008

zoofari card




Well, just because you CASE a card, doesn't mean it won't take you twice as long to make it. Geesh!
Indecision costs so much time.
I decided to change the colour scheme. Ok, good start with the brown and blue bayou. Then what colour for the squares? After looking, I decided to keep the same colour scheme for the squares. But wait, I don't have those square punches that make it so easy. I have circle ones, maybe I should do circles, but wait, then I need a 3rd size for the animal image, no . Don't have that, ok, so now what? Oh heck, just cut the squares out. k, I don't have designer paper, but want a texture, get out the QuicKutz embossing folder. Wait, since I'm doing this, may as well make 2 of these cards. aaahhh.
You're still here? Am I driving you crazy yet? I drove myself crazy.
So, here is the card I made and the one I cased it from. We did the card at a SU workshop.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: